At Benchmark Counseling, it’s our mission to provide a safe, inclusive environment where families feel heard and supported by providing high quality, evidence based mental health services. Our vision is to create a world where youth are both nurtured and valued by partnering with parents and communities to prioritize mental health.
Benchmark Counseling strives to provide a sense of community where both our clients and employees feel welcome, supported, and challenged to grow! We aim to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health through education and quality services such as therapy on an individual or group basis, workshops, and public speaking engagements.
Benchmark Counseling is committed to nondiscrimination and to the prevention of harassment in all forms—verbal, physical, sexual, emotional, and psychological—including protections for black, brown, transgender, gender non-conforming, and LGBTQ+ individuals. Benchmark Counseling is an anti-racist and LGBTQ+ affirming practice.
Benchmark Counseling Clinicians are responsible for:
- Providing 15-25 hours of weekly individual, family, and group therapy during after school/evening hours and/or weekends
- Writing and maintaining clinical documentation including progress notes and treatment plans
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Collaborating with parents, school, and other professionals to optimize continuity of care
If you’re able to meet clinician responsibilities you’d be eligible for:
- A W2 position with competitive salaried compensation
- Paid time off
- Generous reimbursement for approved CEUs
- Beautiful, newly renovated and designed office space with the flexibility to also offer telehealth
- Free supervision toward licensure or free case consultation for fully licensed clinicians
- Liability insurance
- Access to the online electronic health records system
- Marketing materials, iPad, an Apple Pencil, and your own dedicated phone line
If you’ve got a passionate vision for creating a world where youth are not only nurtured, but valued by their community, then we’d LOVE to hear from you! Please send your resume or CV with a cover letter to Hello@Benchmark-Counseling.com with the subject line “Employment.”
STUDENTS: If you’re interested in completing a paid practicum/internship at Benchmark Counseling, please send your resume or CV with a cover letter to Hello@Benchmark-Counseling.com with the subject line “Internship.”