Have a happy child again.
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- Your child’s grades have dropped and seem to be free falling now
- Your usually good-natured kiddo just isn’t themself lately and something feels “off”
- You’re worried about your child’s social or emotional wellbeing
- Your child is maybe even downright disrespectful
- You can’t seem to manage their outbursts or defiant behavior and find yourself walking on eggshells
- You feel confused about these changes and aren’t sure what to do
If so, we’re here to help.
In person counseling services in Munster, Indiana and virtual counseling across Indiana and Illinois.
Watching your child struggle socially or emotionally and not being able to “fix it” often leaves parents feeling frustrated or helpless. Our lives become filled with worry and concern.
Therapy offers your family a roadmap back to a calmer, happier home with confident parents at the helm!
Sometimes, our teen’s struggles stem from feelings of loneliness, isolation, or even social anxiety. Other times, we wish our child could just get connected to a supportive group of peers.
Group therapy allows your child the opportunity to connect with supportive peers in a safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental environment.
Sometimes an organization as a whole is looking to offer its members face time with a trained expert.
Inviting one of our therapists to speak to your group provides an opportunity to get questions answered and receive guidance on topics impacting your group.
Hello, we’re Benchmark Counseling, LLC
We’re a group of passionate mental health therapists providing high-quality, inclusive therapy in a variety of ways- in person, virtually, one-on-one, in a group setting, and as a family. Our clinicians are just as passionate about your child’s wellbeing as you are!
Located here in Munster, Indiana, we are available for both in-person sessions and virtual sessions forIndiana & Illinois residents.
Get your Free Consultation
Ready to start feeling better about your child’s mental health?
If you feel confused, aren’t sure of how to help, or even “in over your head,” therapy can help.